Yvonne & Ted Fogal Welcome You to...
The true beauty of Manitoulin Island is revealed when you arrive at the
Bayfield Sound. Dividing Lake Wolsey and the Sound is the historic Indian Point Bridge
leading to one of Manitoulin's best vacation areas. We have so much to offer for a perfect
family holiday. (No Blackflies or Mosquitoes)
Lasting friendships are cultured at Twilight Isle. One of the friendship events is the
weekly "Pot Luck" supper for all guests. You'll meet new friends and be able to
renew old acquaintances.
COME - ENJOY...Open Year Round
We're just twelve miles west of Gore Bay off Highway 540.
CLICK HERE to see where we are located on Manitoulin Island.
"LOOK WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER"
- Two and three bedroom houskeeping cottages all sparkling clean in pleasing decor to
compliment the natural theatre the Isle of Twilight offers you.
Quiet and beautiful. All units have washrooms or three piece bathrooms and are equipped
with dishes, cooking utensils and bedding. Please bring your own towels and tea towels.
Check in time - After 2:00 p.m. on Saturday
Check out - 10:00 a.m. on Saturday
- "WOW", is the only way to explain the fantastic fishing here. Great Northern
Pike, Jumbo Pearch, Bass and now Rainbow Trout and Salmon have been introduced to add to
the variety. Natural harbour with access by land, water or air, with good ramp and
- BOAT AND MOTOR RENTALS - 16' aluminum boats with or without 15 h.p. motors
- TUCK SHOP - Gas, oil, bait, licences and tackle available.
- CHARTERS - Boat Charter fishing trips can be arranged.
OTHER ACTIVITIES - "Lots to see and do"
- SWIMMING/WATER SPORTS - Swim in the crystal clear waters of Bayfield Sound. An
excellent beach for sunbathing or a refreshing dip. A great place for sail-boarding and
- HIKING - Twilight Isle is the gateway to adventurous Western Manitoulin with all
its natural beauty.
- NATURALISTS - Bring your camera to capture the abundance of birds, deer and many
other animals common to Manitoulin. The Indian Point is the main fly through for the
entire area. Wild Flowers are everywhere. Fossil hunters will find an abundance of
treasures in the limestone shale deposits and along the rock beach areas.
- GOLF AND TENNIS - A golf course and tennis courts are close to the resort.
Weekend golf packages are available.
- SIGHTSEEING - For a rainy day, or just for the fun of it, take a sightseeing trip
through the Manitoulin. For further information available on this, just give us a call.
- SERVICES - Excellent shopping facilities, airport, ambulance, medical centre with
resident doctors and two hospitals.
- WINTER - Great area for snowmobiling, ice fishing, cross country skiing and snow
- HUNTING - Spring and fall bear hunting, fall deer hunting, ruffed grouse, goose
and duck hunting during open season.
Please take time to complete the following form
so we can keep you informed about TWILIGHT ISLE
For more information please contact your hosts:
Yvonne & Ted Fogal
Twilight Isle Resort
Evansville, Ontario POP 1EO
Fax/Phone (705) 282-2871 E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations Only 1-800-541-2285
visitors since April 10/98