Accounts Payable Clerk
Indeterminate Full-Time – Third Posting
The Wiikwemkoong Unceded Territory (‘WUT’) Financial Services Unit is accepting applications for the position of Accounts Payable Clerk.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible to ensure that assigned accounts payable activities are completed in accordance with specified objectives of the WUT Financial Unit. A substantial portion of these activities are data entry, filing and other related duties as assigned or required.
A complete job description is available from the Accounts Payable Department.
- Must have Grade 12 OSSD or equivalent
- Completion of a business administration program from a recognized post secondary institution and/or two years of employment experience in a computerized accounting environment
- Working knowledge of computerized accounting software programs (i.e. ACCPAC, Simply Accounting), provide copies of certificates for any training completed
- Proficiency working in MS Word and MS Excel software programs
- Must work well as a team member
- Must be bondable
- Knowledge of Anishnabemowin and culture and committed to continual learning and development
Interested applicants must submit a covering letter, resume, names and contact phone numbers of three (3) recent work references, copies of relevant diplomas and/or certificates to:
Wiikwemkoong Unceded Territory
Attn: Accounts Payable Clerk Posting
19A Complex Drive, P.O. Box 112
WIKWEMIKONG, ON P0P 2J0
Closing date: Open – until position is filled
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Please submit copies as there is no return of submissions. Late submissions will not be considered. The successful applicant will be required to submit a current criminal reference check.