Under the direction of the Associate Director, the Accreditation Coordinator will support the overall goal of the organization toward achieving formal accreditation with the Canadian Accreditation Council (CAC). The organization seeks to enhance our health services’ efficiencies and standardize practices by aligning with the accreditation process. The successful candidate will be supported by senior administration and an Accreditation committee comprised of organizational staff, with the responsibility for the review, implementation and maintenance of systems and processes to ensure compliance with Accreditation standards.
- Coordinate, edit, and/or write organizational policies to align with Accreditation standards.
- Gather administration and health data and information from all NAANDWECHIGE-GAMIG Wikwemikong Health Centre programs.
- Input data and compile reports to CAC.
- Align organizations processes with CAC standards and requirements carried out through a comprehensive work plan.
- Plan and document internal and public meetings as required through the Accreditation process.
- Develop surveys and other correspondence as required for the Accreditation process.
- Complete reports to administration and funders as required.
- Promote and disseminate information to support awareness of the Accreditation process.
- Ensure ongoing maintenance and requirements of Accreditation after Accreditation designation is received.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum college diploma in Business Administration, Commerce; Information Science; Library Science, Computer Science, Health Sciences or Social Sciences or Community Development, or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with Indigenous people or in research.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Knowledge of Anishinaabe culture, value and beliefs.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Ability to travel.
All applicants MUST submit a letter of application, current resume, copy of accreditations, and contact information of two work-related references, marked CONFIDENTIAL to:
Attention: Melissa Roy, Executive Assistant
NAANDWECHIGE-GAMIG Wikwemikong Health Centre
P.O. Box 101, 16A Complex Drive
Wikwemikong, Ontario P0P 2J0
Deadline: September 24, 2021 @ 4:00pm
Copies of the following will be requested from the SUCCESSFUL candidate: CPIC/VSS, Driver’s Licence & Abstract. DO NOT INCLUDE IN PACKAGE.
We thank all applicants; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Incomplete submission will not be accepted. No return of submissions.