Start date: August 16/21
Details: Manitoulin Physiotherapy Centre is looking for enthusiastic, dedicated and reliable individuals with administrative experience and strong customer service skills to join our expanding team. Must have excellent communication and problem solving skills and be able to multi-task in a busy office of health care practitioners. We are currently recruiting individuals to support our Wiky Health Centre satellite site, as well as our head office in M’Chigeeng.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing a positive first point of contact for all client interactions in person, on phone or by email
- General reception duties: greeting visitors, answering phone, returning messages, preparing intake and other forms, correspondence by fax and email
- Managing all information on an electronic medical record; working understanding of privacy legislation an asset
- Billing to insurance companies and to patients, day to day financial interactions
- Communicate efficiently with clinical staff, provide ongoing support
- Experience with Microsoft office, electronic medical records, and Apple operating systems is an asset
Educational Background: Office administration background would be ideal. Health sciences-related background would be an asset, as would experience or training in hospitality administration.
Contact the clinic at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a cover letter,
resume and 3 references by July 23/21.
Phone: (705) 377-6244. Visit us online at our website at www.manitoulinphysio.ca and on Facebook & Instagram.