Community Living Manitoulin is looking for dedicated staff with a passion for working with adult individuals with developmental disabilities.
Do you want to play a vital role in inspiring possibilities and creating an environment that fosters meaningful living for all supported individuals?
There are casual and part-time employment opportunities available within one of our many programs.
These unionized part-time positions are scheduled at a minimum of 30 hours bi-weekly and a maximum of 32.5 hours weekly with a starting wage of $22.26.
You are qualified if you have:
- Post-secondary diploma for Developmental Service Worker or equivalent in the Human Resources Field (preferred)
- Personal Support Worker certificate or equivalent
- First Year Developmental Service Worker students may also qualify
- A valid Ontario driver’s licence (Class G)
- Vulnerable Sector Criminal Reference Check
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to the attention of Mrs. Megan Wickett; Operations Manager by regular mail to:
Community Living Manitoulin
PO Box 152
Mindemoya, Ontario P0P 1S0
Or by email to email@example.com
Or by fax to 705-377-7175
For more information regarding Community Living Manitoulin
please visit our web site at www.clmanitoulin.com.