Harbor Vue Marina, the largest full-service marina on the North Channel waterway is looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join our team. As a key management team member, you will be responsible for day-to-day financial operations within the company.
This is a full-time seasonal lifestyle position with hours from Monday to Friday from 8 am until 5 pm.
Responsibilities for Controller
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modelling
- Support work order prep and reconciliations and ad-hoc requests
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
Qualifications for Controller
- Degree, diploma or commensurate experience in Finance or Accounting
- 5-8 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work independently and be an effective communicator
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and Quick Books. Our specialized HMS marine software will include training.
Please forward your application, in hard copy with your resume and qualifications to:
Harbor Vue Marina Limited
PO Box 626
Little Current, ON
You may also submit your application package via email to firstname.lastname@example.org