Custodian – Casual
The Custodian will be required to work under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Coordinator. The individual will work 7.5 hours per day, providing cleaning and disinfected appropriately of the NAANDWECHIGE-GAMIG Wikwemikong Health Centre, Amikook, Youth Services Centre, Home Care, Children’s Services and Nookomisnaang.
- Wash all floors daily.
- Wash and disinfect washrooms daily.
- Collect all garbage and store in the garbage shed daily and disinfect garbage cans.
- Make sure that all entrances are swept, clean and safe on a daily basis.
- Wash and disinfect medical examination rooms daily.
- Fill all dispensers when needed.
- Wash, wax and strip the floors as required.
- Wash windows inside & outside as required.
- Polish floors as required.
- Make sure all windows and doors are locked on a daily basis.
- Maintain all equipment.
- Report concerns with building to Maintenance Coordinator.
- Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent.
- Driver’s Licence.
- Previous experience working as a Custodian would be considered an asset.
- Good communication skills.
- Be in good physical condition.
- Must be trustworthy, reliable and able to perform a variety of tasks.
All applicants MUST submit a letter of application, current resume, copies of credentials and 2 work-related reference contacts. Marked CONFIDENTIAL to:
Attention: Melissa Roy, Executive Assistant
NAANDWECHIGE-GAMIG Wikwemikong Health Centre
P.O. Box 101, 16A – Complex Drive
Wikwemikong, Ontario P0P 2J0
Telephone: 705.859.3164 Fax: 705.859.3300 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Until Filled
Copies of the following will be requested from the SUCCESSFUL candidate: CPIC/VSS, Driver’s Abstract, Accreditations, and Driver’s Licence. DO NOT INCLUDE IN PACKAGE.
We thank all applicants; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Incomplete submission will not be accepted. No return of submissions.