Position: Manager of Finance
Reports to: President
Harbor Vue Marina is the largest full-service marina on the North Channel waterway. We are looking to hire an experienced Finance Manager to join our existing top-notch team. As a key management team member, you will be responsible day-to-day financial operations within the company.
This is a full-time seasonal lifestyle position where you will be required to work 5 days a week from February to December. The weekends are yours to enjoy. You will have sound knowledge of financial reports, quick books, audit preparation, work order management and cash flow management processes.
If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Harbor Vue is an excellent company for you. Make your next career move with us.
Responsibilities for Finance Manager
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling
- Support work order prep and reconciliations and ad-hoc requests
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
Qualifications for Finance Manager
- Degree, diploma or commensurate experience in Finance or Accounting;
- 5-8 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work independently and be an effective communicator
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data tools such as quick books, excel and word.
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and Quick books. Our specialized HMS marine software will include training.
- Please forward your application, in hard copy with your resume and certification of qualifications to:
Manager of Finance
Harbor Vue Marina Limited
PO Box 626
Little Current, ON
You may also submit your application package via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Revised July 12, 2021