Employment Opportunity – Second Posting
Wii-ni n’guch-tood Labour Market Services
Labour Market Skills Inventory
Reporting to: ASETS Manager and/or WLMS Operations Supervisor
Primary Function: The LMSI Project Coordinator will provide supervision to the overall project and the surveyor/interviewer staff working on the project.
Key Job Functions:
- Provide leadership and coordination of tasks/duties to the surveyors
- Assist with recruitment and selection of project surveyors.
- Prepare a workplan for current fiscal year and subsequent years.
- Prepare a budget and ensure adherence to the budget.
- Prepare training schedule for the survey team.
- Liaise with other band departments to coordinate efforts on updating the Community Profile and Comprehensive Community Plan.
- Provide training on the use of the database to other employment, training and education service providers.
- Establish and maintain security of collected data, hardware and software.
- Prepare work instructions on the maintenance of the database
- Handling general inquiries related to the LMSI project.
- Relevant post-secondary level education
- Experience in conducting community-based research
- Excellent organizational, administrative and time management skills.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and be a team player|
- Must be computer literate and familiar with essential software
- Work flexible hours occasionally (evenings/weekends);
- Possession of a valid Ontario Class G Driver’s License and access to a vehicle;
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite software;
- Knowledge and appreciation of Anishinaabe culture, language and heritage
Deadline: September 25, 2020
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit a covering letter, resume and 3 recent work reference letters to:
LMSI Coordinator Application
Wii-ni n’guch-tood LMS
2102 Wikwemikong Way
Wikwemikong, ON P0P 2J0
For more information and complete job description, please contact
Colleen Wassegijig-Migwans at 705-859-3001
Offer of employment is contingent on a clear criminal reference check.