Little Current Place Non-Profit Housing and Elderly Citizens’ Centre Corporation and Agent for Property Management of Manitoulin Non-Profit Homes Inc.
is seeking a Property Manager
Scope of Job
Reporting to and under the general direction of the Board of Directors, the property manager will be responsible for the overall management and administration of the projects
- Experience with computer, LOTUS 123, WordPerfect
- Communication skills (written and oral) including tact and diplomacy
- Maintenance/property management including a working knowledge of the following acts/topics:
- Landlord and Tenant Act
- Fire Code
- Building Code
- Workers Compensation Act
- Various Safety Legislation
- Various other related information
- Non-Profit Housing Administration
Please note: this is a part-time position of 25 hours per week.
The closing date to apply for this position is
Sunday, May 30th.
Please mail copy of resume to Chair of the Board
Little Current, ON