GORE BAY - Some businesses just can’t seem to catch a break this summer season, but an early morning fire at The Codmothers’ restaurant in Gore Bay, while it produced a lot of smoke damage, resulted in very little fire damage and no injuries.
The call came in around 11:46 pm on July 4, noted Gore Bay fire chief Mike Addison. “We evacuated the tenants upstairs and the team quickly located the s...
If you would like to subscribe please click here.
If you believe that you have received this notice in error, please email Debbie at email@example.com or call 705-368-2744.